Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun in the am

This morning I went for a walk with my friend. It was a brisk 31/2 mile walk. Felt good, but it's clear the hills beat me up. I was trying my best to not pant and gasp, but it didn't matter. At the top of each of the three hills I was out of breath and ready to head home. Lame. So I need to make an effort to hit hills more often. I hate feeling winded.

Last night was a good night. My friend Jen and her kids came over and they played while Jen and I played some World of Warcraft. We also ate. A lot. But I have been very good about everything recently, so I enjoyed my food. And I didn't really over do it like I could have. I had one serving of rice and one piece of naan. That's a huge step in the right direction for me.

Anyway, just thought I would post this to start my day. It's going to be a good day.

No comments: