Thursday, December 11, 2008

Too Long

Sorry. I was away. Busy eating myself into oblivion. I am back. And coming back means weighing in. I know this is not what the blog is about, but since it's about me, and I need help to keep myself on track, I am going to share this with y'all.

I do great for about a week, and then I make excuses. I was moody the last few weeks and was on and off my healthy train which probably didn't help my moods. Two days ago I was under 190 for the first time in a year. I am headed to the scale now. Drum roll please...

190.2

Well, I can't be unhappy about that. I did just eat a huge breakfast burrito (homemade with the tastiest tortilla ever) and some other things. Still no excuse. I need to refocus.

Starting on Dec 29th I will be a "SuperTemp" for Team in Training. I will work for them four days a week and that will end 2nd week in February. I get to work with a group I believe in, which is exciting. However, it will be a difficult few weeks, but in the end I thin kit will be worth it. (I still have my own business to run too!!) Oh, and on the 18th I have my Mentor training!!! I was accepted to be a mentor for the San Diego Rock n Roll Half Marathon! I am jazzed. I think these two things will help me focus.

And Christmas is just around the corner too! I haven't really felt much of the holiday spirit lately, but hopefully this week I will be able to do more Christmas-y things with the girls. For example on Sunday my aunt is hosting our family Gingerbread House decorating. A tradition my grandma started and my aunt has carried on. It's good fun.

No comments: