Damn, remembering to log in and blog is a bitch. I don't mind logging in and stalking others, but putting my own thoughts down on a regular basis is tough.
I haven't been training much the past few days. Been busy with getting myself centered and getting things set for this seasons Team In Training Kickoff. Yesterday was my chapters Kickoff and it was great. It was my first time on the other side being a mentor and TNT staff. I think everything went off without a hitch. I met most of my participants and I think everyone seems eager and excited to be part of the team.
Tonight I intend to hit the treadmill for about an hour. I hope to get 4 miles in at a good pace. Ohh, that reminds me, I promised to get Apryl the TNT training calendar for runners. She's still considering the RNRSD Marathon.
I am off. I should log back in with the results of tonights run at some point before bed.
2 comments:
Since I've been blogging it has gotten easier to write about things, although blogging after a long run is really draining. Yesterday was especially difficult.
I'm proud of you for how much you blog though. I only do a sentence or two, but that's because I made it a goal to do so every day. That leaves me with less to talk about so far, lol. But then again, less pressure. You are super. Also, I'm proud of you for taking on mentees! You are my hero.
Post a Comment