I am trying to gather the motivation to get out of my jeans and into some workout clothes and hit the treadmill. I keep yawning. I am a very tired lady, but I need to get out there and get a jump start on my training.
Paul is reminding me though that Lost is on tonight. I need to be done by 10pm so I can watch it and pass through the commercials.
6 comments:
I have to say that I was not very motivated this morning when I was suppose to be running. I stayed in bed, enjoyed the warmth. I'm right there with you.
Glad I am not alone. But I got out there and did three miles. Woo Hooo!!!
Good job Jimbo! When you don't want to do it just think of your mentees!
Sweet!! You are an awesome mentor!!
13 min/miles I like it. I think I am switching to that view.
Too bad you couldn't see Lost from the treadmill. That could've been motivating. Side bar... totally missed Lost myself!
Post a Comment