Other things I noticed while working out tonight:
- I am always in a race against someone
- I need at least two miles to warm up before getting in my groove
- There is a fucking smores box that is staring at me when I run on the treadmill
- I need to pee before starting a workout
- Bodyglide is a beautiful thing, sadly I forgot it tonight
- I have a love/hate relationship with running
- Ministry KICKS ASS!!!
REALITY: 4.01 miles and ab exercises
2 comments:
Move the smores box, that is just self-torture! You rock, keep it up, oh fearless leader!
Hey way to kick ass and take names. For someone who hasn't done any working out going 4 miles is freaking awesome. Now I have read about this body glide but how does it operate.
PS I hate running shorts, my butt always wants to eat it. :P
Post a Comment